is to free the minds and hearts of the people by provoking the understanding of Jesus’ Mission Statement: “I have come that you will have life and have it more abundantly. “ Jesus came to “give life and that more abundantly.” This is accomplished by providing a safe haven that exemplifies the atmosphere of His presence. Our Worship incites God’s glory. “…In the year King Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon the throne, high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple” – Isaiah 6:1
In the midst of God’s glory comes the wisdom to provide necessary arenas to bring wholeness. Abundant Life In Christ Worship Center offers all the opportunities to gain wholeness through Marriage Ministry, Singles Ministry, Youth Ministry, Ministry for the Divorced and Seniors, as well as Outreach Ministry. The vision of this house is great. It is under the divine inspiration of the Lord.
Youth & Family
It is also our endeavor to provide positive alternative outlets, fun-filled healthy activities, and fellowship for the youth. We believe in Spiritual impartation, education, and mentoring of our young people to encourage them to make positive choices. This vision also includes teaching parents the importance of family and maintaining a unified home-front, as we equip them with vital tools for healthy family living.
Our purpose is to break down barriers that cause sons to become estranged from their fathers and mothers from their daughters. Our mission is to prepare youth for life and effective living naturally & spiritually TODAY and to reinforce the Biblical truths that they are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus.
God is concerned about man as a whole and wants man to enjoy the fruit of His blessings and walk in victory each and every day of his life. God has prepared an atmosphere to allow this vision to unfold. We are commissioned to walk in our divine purpose with Family, Church, Outreach, and Evangelistic Ministry. We solicit your prayers as we fulfill God’s plan of action by faith in Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
- We believe that the Bible is the only infallible, inspired written Word of God.
- We believe in God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, co-equal in Power, existing in three persons.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that only through His blood, being cleansed from sin through repentance, faith in the blood of Jesus Christ, can we be redeemed from the curse of sin.
- We believe that the regeneration power of the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing and deliverance for the Spirit, Soul, and Body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe in the baptism and indwelling of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, for any Believer who asks for and receives Him.
- We believe in the cleansing and healing power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy life of integrity in this present world.
- We believe in the rapture of the Church of God, at Christ’s return.